• MEDICARE PLUS BLUE
• BCN ADVANTAGE
• UNITED HEALTH CARE
• HEALTH PLUS
• PRIORITY HEALTH
• TOTAL HEALTH CARE
• MEDICAID – NOT ALL MEDCAIDS
• TRICARE – NOT ALL TRICARE
What to bring to your appointment:
All new patients are required to bring the documents outlined below. Established patients will need to provide updated information about their insurance policy, medications, medical conditions diagnosed and/or any surgical procedures since your last appointment if it has been more than one year.
- Drivers’ license, health insurance card
- Physician referral forms if applicable
- List of prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications, including dose and frequency, copies of medical records and information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or relevant records (please bring actual x-rays if possible)
- Any co-pays, balance or checks for current or previous visits
- You may request a list of any charges or payments made to your account.
- You can request assistance from the office manager in resolving complaints or grievances regarding your treatment.
- Doctors can be reached after hours, if your condition warrants, or if there are any issues with your care. Please call (248) 857-9496.
- We do not give results over the phone for privacy issues. Please schedule an appointment to speak with your doctor about your results.
- If tests have been performed on have been performed on you, please ensure that you have had the opportunity to discuss with our Physicians in person.
- Our Physician Assistant, John Addington, PA-C, is involved in your care and will see you in conjunction with our Physicians.